For each Huevos Ranchero you will need:
2 corn tortillas
¾ cup Chile Chapter red chile sauce
½ small onion
3 ounces Monterey Jack and Colby cheeses
1 teaspoon oil
1 or 2 organic eggs (depending on how hungry you are)
2 cups organic romaine lettuce
Set oven to 350
1. Grate cheeses and combine.
2. Mince onion
3. Place Chile Chapter red chile sauce in shallow container.
4. Preheat skillet and add 1 teaspoon oil.
5. Dip tortilla into red chile sauce and place into skillet.
6. Flip tortilla when pliable, heat for a few seconds and then place onto oven- proof plate.
7. Repeat with second tortilla.
8. On first tortilla, place about 1 ½ ounces grated cheese and a sprinkle of onion.
9. Top with second tortilla.
10. Place 1 ½ ounces of cheese and pour red chile sauce over tortillas and cheese.
11. Place in oven until cheese melts.
12. Fry egg(s) to your liking.
13. Place egg(s) on top of warm tortillas and surround with chopped romaine.