For 6 enchiladas you will need:
Half dozen corn tortillas
2 cups Chile Chapter red chile sauce
2 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1 lb. Monterey Jack and Colby cheese
small container of sour cream
1 small onion
2 tsp oil
2 green onions
1. Bake chicken breasts in a 350 oven until juices run clear approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Season chicken liberally with ground cumin and garlic salt.
3. Thinly slice breasts or shred chicken with a fork. Set aside.
4. Finely mince white onion.
5. Grate Colby and Monterey Jack cheeses and combine.
6. Preheat a heavy skillet, add 1 teaspoon of oil and begin assembling your enchiladas.
7. Place Chile Chapter red chile sauce in a shallow container.
8. Dip one corn tortilla into the red chile sauce and immediately place
into the heated skillet.
9. Flip tortilla when pliable, heat a few seconds and place on baking tray.
10. Place 1 ½ ounces chicken, a sprinkle of minced onion, 1 tablespoon sour cream and 1 ½ ounces of mixed cheeses on prepared tortilla. Roll up.
11. Repeat this process for as many enchiladas as you want to make.
12. Ladle Chile Chapter red chile sauce on the prepared tray of enchiladas and garnish with additional cheese.
13. Bake until cheese melts and garnish with sliced green onions before